Partridge (A Beaut)
- Foresteed is sitting in Ellery Willux's favorite chair.
- Partridge starts to talk to him, saying he's in charge and whatnot, which prompts Foresteed to take out a handheld.
- He shows a recording of Partridge in the mental hospital. Yep, Partridge was caught red-handed confessing the murder of his father.
- Foresteed has the upper hand now. And to make things worse, he tells Partridge about what Ellery used to do to his "little relics."
- Apparently, Ellery used to unfreeze them from time to time so that he could torture them.
- Foresteed can't wait to have his own little relics.