Partridge (In Memoriam)
- Partridge is in the receiving line for his father's funeral service; it's being live-broadcasted.
- We learn that Arvin Weed declared his father's death as "natural causes." Hmm, Weed definitely seems like an ally at this point.
- People are crying, and kids are crying, and everyone's crying. So much crying.
- Partridge finally sees someone he knows though—who else but Arvin Weed.
- Partridge is able to ask Arvin about the cryogenic chambers that suspend time for people; he sneakily asks Arvin to look into Jarv Hollenback and Odwell Belze's chambers.
- When Weed passes, Partridge realizes Iralene is at the service.
- She tells him that Glassings, Partridge's old teacher and ally, hasn't been showing up to class lately. That could be problematic.
- Foresteed and other people take the mic and talk about Ellery Willux as a savior.
- When Partridge takes the mic; he initially plans to just say a premeditated, short speech.
- But we all know that Partridge is super impulsive, so he spills the beans about his plan for the future and how his father was a mass murderer.
- Like, he spills all of the beans.
- People start going crazy in the audience while Foresteed and company scramble to stop Partridge.
- Partridge finishes with saying he's going to build a bridge between the Pures and wretches (metaphorical or literal?).
- What a great day at the office.