Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Partridge reminds himself that he's just pretending to be a man getting married.
- Before he walks down the aisle, he realizes that Beckley is pretty astute when it comes to talking about relationships.
- Huh, this seems like a good time for a heart-to-heart.
- He asks Beckley if he's ever been in love.
- Then he asks him for his age.
- Ah, so Beckley must've been in love during the Before. Which means his love is probably dead.
- That's why Beckley's so hardened.
- Anyway, back to the wedding. Partridge walks down the aisle and everyone is there.
- Except Lyda.
- Partridge feels like he's going to pass out, but he gets through the wedding vows.
- He kisses the bride and faces the audience. This moment actually feels real to him.