- Now from Lyda's perspective, she hears a knock on the door. She thinks it's her mother.
- When Pressia says it's her, Lyda doesn't believe her. But who can blame her?
- Pressia insists on asking questions only she would know.
- Lyda asks about the farmhouse we encountered in Pure: Pressia talks about Illia and how she killed her husband.
- Lyda still isn't sure so she asks what the wallpaper has on it.
- Pressia tells her about the boats on the wallpaper.
- Lyda still is in disbelief, but she opens the door a crack and sees Pressia. They hug it out.