- Meanwhile, Lyda's been away from Partridge for quite some time now. The people in the Dome don't know about their relationship yet.
- Our timeframe has jumped back a bit; this is before Partridge's speech.
- A repairman has come to Lyda's room, very quickly, to fix one of those robotic orbs that can change the scenery in a room—we saw this in Fuse with Iralene and Partridge's room.
- The repairman, Boyd, is really nervous about missing the "mandatory" memorial service, so Lyda puts it on the television. She mutes it though, because she's sick of hearing lies.
- She then asks Boyd to reprogram the orb so that it can make the room resemble outside of the Dome. It's total power move.
- Boyd starts crying about what he remembers from the Before.
- Lyda urges him to reprogram the orb again, and then turns up the volume on the television to remind him who's in charge — Partridge.
- Except at this point, Partridge is completely spilling the beans; Lyda and Boyd are both in shock.
- Lyda's pumped he told the truth. But also scared he told the truth. And she's angry.
- Boyd is speechless, and Lyda tells him it's okay. But it's not okay. Boyd suddenly tells her, "We weren't ready," then gives her an origami swan made of paper.
- Ah, so he's part of the revolutionary Cygnus group.
- Written on the swan is, Glassings needs your help. Save him.
- So things are getting heated pretty early on.