Advertisement - Guide continues below
El Capitan (Hell Yes)
- El Capitan is just waking up from his drunken slumber, only to be hauled up by a man named Frost. El Capitan's hands are also tied behind his back, and the bacterium is gone.
- Bradwell has a gag in his mouth too; he must have tried to put up a fight.
- The person behind all of this: Gorse. Turns out he's still a little sour from all of El Capitan's Death Sprees.
- Gorse and Frost take El Capitan and Bradwell aboveground, and there's a pretty big audience awaiting them.
- Among them is Margit, a Dome worshipper from Fuse.
- Margit punches El Capitan in the face and hints that they're going to burn him and Bradwell alive as a sacrifice to the Dome.
- El Capitan pleads for Helmud to be spared (somehow?) but Margit decides they should burn him first so El Capitan can see him suffer.