- Back in the honeymoon suite, Partridge wakes up to Foresteed standing over him with a military uniform and a pistol.
- Uh oh.
- Foresteed holds up a recording of Pressia and Lyda talking about how they need to escape the Dome—and how Pressia has the means of taking the Dome down.
- Foresteed has issued a state of emergency in the Dome, and now everyone is being given weapons.
- People are going bananas out in the streets.
- The Dome also captured Hastings, whose behavioral coding forced him to reveal all of his secrets from outside of the Dome.
- Partridge agrees to help Foresteed (we don't know if he's serious about it yet), and then decides he needs to get to the chambers with Iralene.
- But she's still sleepy and just waking up from a nice little dream about tulips and green grass.
- She tells Partridge they can create their own little heaven if they want.
- No, seriously. The Dome has the technology to create a heaven with dead people and stuff like that.
- Partridge has no time for this Iralene stuff, so he runs out into the hall to get Beckley. He orders him to get Glassings.
- Beckley informs Partridge that Glassings died. Ugh, not good.
- Partridge then sees a stretcher with white sheets over it. He asks about the sick person under it.
- Beckley tells him it's a dead person.
- "Who?" Partridge asks. "You," Beckley responds.