El Capitan (Fitting)
- Knock, knock. Who's there?
- It's Our Good Mother. And El Capitan isn't happy to see her.
- But she's happy to see them; she has the bacterium.
- Also, she tells them that the Dome has new machine-gun defense systems. So that might be a problem.
- She agrees to give the bacterium to Bradwell if he tries to get it inside of the Dome. He plans to give it to Freedle to bring it back.
- Then Our Good Mother drops a bomb.
- She tells them she can't wait to kill her husband, who left her before the Detonations to get inside the Dome.
- Our Good Mother is Mrs. Foresteed.