Advertisement - Guide continues below
Partridge (Tied With String)
- Partridge is in the war room now, and he's looking at a screen filled with small dots.
- Yep, those dots are wretches, and they're coming at the Dome.
- Beckley tells him they have a liaison to go outside the Dome and consult El Capitan and Bradwell.
- Who else but Hastings?
- Unfortunately, Hastings' behavioral coding has been doubled, so he can't make any of his own decisions anymore.
- He's also fully bugged, acting as the Dome's eyes and ears.
- Partridge isn't too happy that Hastings can't make his own decisions. When Hastings leaves the room, he shoots Partridge a look — it's terrifyingly somber.
- Beckley then adds one thing: Cygnus thought it would be best to separate Partridge and Lyda.
- Then he gives Partridge the letters.
- Oh Beckley, you sly dog.