Barracuda Capital of the World
- The supplement gives some details of San Lorenzo, like how its highest point is Mount McCabe and how it's the barracuda capital of the world.
- Real touristy-type stuff.
- John wonders how a high school dropout like Frank got his fancy-smancy job. He finds the answer in an essay written by "Papa" Monzano, the island's friendly neighborhood dictator.
- Monzano hired Frank to complete the "San Lorenzo Master Plan," an all-out attempt to modernize the poor island.
- Monzano refers to Frank as the son of Dr. Felix Hoenikker no less than five times in the essay. John feels the comment "reek[s] of cannibalism" (38.6).
- (We think he maybe means "nepotism.")