The Bokononist Method for Handling Caesar
- John asks them about Frank Hoenikker, but the Mintons inform him that Frank has renounced his American citizenship.
- And with it, those pesky criminal charges.
- The Mintons then introduce John to the book they've been reading, San Lorenzo: The Land, the History, the People by Philip Castle.
- It's the only book about the island and only one of five copies to be printed.
- Minton gives the book to John to read.
- He opens the book to a random page and it just happens to be about Bokononism.