The Pissant Hilton
- The Crosbys check out, leaving John the only guest.
- His room is pleasant enough, but it lacks coat hangers and toilet paper.
- And let's be honest, no one wants to sleep in a room without coat hangers and toilet paper.
- He heads into the hallway looking for someone to help and finds two people behind a door.
- They are sitting on a shelf, shoes off, and touching the soles of their feet together.
- They freak out and beg John not to tell anybody what he just saw. John's a little miffed, but when they mention they could get the hook, he promises not to tell.
- Here's hoping they got a pinky-swear from him, too.
- By the by, what John walked in on was called boko-maru. During this foot ceremony, Bokononists touch each other's feet sole-to-sole to mingle their souls together. Hey, whatever works for you, right?