A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court Chapter 41
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Before Hank can implement his baseball plan, his daughter takes a turn for the worse.
- He explains how he and Sandy came to be married, and that—when he dreamed—he often called out Hello, Central in his sleep, which Sandy used as the name of their child.
- After two-and-a-half weeks, Hello-Central begins to get better.
- Hank heads to the coast to locate their ship, which has not yet returned from England, so he hires another ship to cross the channel and see for himself.
- He reaches England, only to find the streets and harbor deserted. He disguises himself and makes his way to Camelot.