Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Crispin slowly approaches the church.
- Through a window, he sees a huge man in a ridiculous multicolored costume; the man sees him, too.
- Crispin and the man go back and forth for a while about where Crispin comes from, if he's hungry, and whether or not the king is just—deep stuff to talk about with someone you just met.
- Crispin accepts the man's offer of food and enters the church.
- Just as he gets close enough to take the food, though, the man reaches out and grabs him. Clearly no one taught Crispin much about stranger danger.
More on Crispin: Cross of Lead