Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The next morning, Bear and Crispin stop to chat before entering a village.
- Bear tells Crispin if there's ever any trouble, he's to run and not worry about Bear. (Just your typical foreshadowing, nothing to see here.)
- Bear recommends getting all the way out of England if that happens.
- He also reveals that he's part of a group that will meet on the eve of the Feast of Saint John the Baptist in Great Wexly.
- Crispin thinks there's more to all this than Bear's telling, and Bear is definitely not going to tell him what's written on the cross of lead. We're thinking Crispin is right.
More on Crispin: Cross of Lead