Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Crispin pursues Bear through the streets, trying to warn him that he's being watched.
- At last, Bear comes to a building with the sign of a boot over it and enters.
- A few minutes later, John Ball follows him in. Things are looking suspicious.
- Crispin manages to get over the wall of a small garden behind the building and eavesdrops on the meeting, which is definitely about rebelling against the realm of England.
- Eavesdropping is starting to look like Crispin's specialty. Seriously, how much can one kid do?
- Intending to get back to the inn and wait for Bear, Crispin returns to the alley, where who else does he see but our old buddy, John Aycliffe, accompanied by the one-eyed man.
More on Crispin: Cross of Lead