Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Mirah and Daniel get married.
- They have a small, humble wedding with their families, the Cohens, and the Meyricks.
- Among all the wedding gifts, Daniel finds a note from Gwendolen saying that she will be better for having known him.
- Mirah, Mordecai, and Daniel get ready to travel east together.
- One day before they go, Mordecai tells them that it's the day he will die.
- Mirah and Daniel sit with Mordecai all day. Mordecai is extremely peaceful.
- Mordecai dies with their arms around him.
More on Daniel Deronda