Patty Day—January 3, 1985 12:01 a.m.
- Patty returns home from her mysterious late-night meeting, realizing she's not going to miss her town, after all.
- The girls are asleep. Patty finishes burning Ben's sack o' panties, and then she calls Diane to ask her to come over early in the morning so that the two of them can look for Ben again.
- Diane offers to come over right then, but Patty says no—she's about to go to sleep.
- Patty crawls into bed, and later, Libby sleepwalks into bed with her.
- Patty tells Libby that she loves her.