Advertisement - Guide continues below
- In the car, Lyle tells Libby the big clue he learned from listening to Trey.
- Diondra's fake name, Polly Palm, could by the name ending in –lly that was tattooed on Ben's arm.
- Lyle thinks Diondra is in hiding using this fake name, so he Googles her.
- There's a Polly Palm in Kearney, Missouri. Her phone number is listed, and Libby rings her up right then and there.
- "Is this Diondra Wertzner?" (31.28) Libby asks.
- The woman on the other end hangs up.
- Libby decides to pay Diondra a visit in person, but she doesn't want Lyle to come along and ruin it with all his questions.
- Libby drives to Polly Palm's house, and sure enough, Diondra opens the door. She looks like the photos of her that Libby has seen.
- Diondra knew Libby would find her one day. She asks if Ben told her, but Libby says she figured it out from Trey.
- Libby wants to get to the point. "Did Ben kill my family?" (31.63).
- Diondra dances around the subject. She says they were going to run away, but she has no idea what Ben actually did that night.
- When Diondra mentions she was pregnant, Libby asks, "Where's the baby?" (31.76).
- The baby takes that as her cue to walk in.