The Diary of Anne Frank Friday, October 9, 1942
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Friday, October 9, 1942
- Anne describes some news she’s gotten from the radio and Miep.
- The Gestapo are treating Jewish people without the least bit of decency or humanity.
- The radio says that people are getting gassed.
- Bep (one of the "protectors" who works in the office) is afraid her boyfriend will be sent to Germany to fight, where he is likely to die.
- Anne reflects how she used to be German, but now Germans and Jews are the greatest of enemies.