The Diary of Anne Frank Sunday, March 19, 1944
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Sunday, March 19, 1944
- Anne decides to talk with Peter about why he is mad at her. He’s definitely mad because he has refused the sausage she brought for him.
- Turns out he didn’t refuse the sausage because he was mad. But how’s a girl supposed to know that?
- Anne and Peter talk about their disappointment in their parents and bond (yet again) on this topic.
- They open their hearts to each other even more. Some topics: the ways they deal with stress, what they thought of each other in 1942, loneliness, the inner self.
- Anne is very happy about the conversation.