Book I, Chapter 20
- Let's do the time warp and see how Yueh set up Jessica and Paul's escape.
- A Sardaukar finds Yueh with an unconscious Leto.
- The soldier wants to know where the Duke's signet ring is, but Yueh says he doesn't have it on him.
- The Sardaukar orders Yueh to wait outside while he binds Leto for delivery to the Baron.
- Yueh is struck by the way the man refers to him as a traitor, understanding this is how history will remember him.
- Yueh walks to the ornithopter. He contemplates his plan and hopes Idaho does not fail and undo everything. Again, people expect a lot from Idaho.
- At the 'thopter, he slips the signet ring inside the hidden bundle he's prepared for Jessica and Paul.
- With that done, he awaits the Baron and his answers.