"You Look Good, Tris."
- Four is drinking and joking around with Zeke, when Tris walks by.
- He goes over to her and tells her she looks "different" (7.6).
- He didn't notice that she had a tattoo either, of crows, one of her fears.
- "You look good, Tris" (7.18) he says after leaning close to her. Ooh, swoon!
- Tris advises him to stay away from the chasm, in his inebriated state.
- They smile at each other! It's the height of chaste flirting.
- Four thinks to himself, "I prefer her to alcohol" (7.23). Again, this is his version of a compliment.