Freak the Mighty Allusions
By Rodman Philbrick
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The New Testaments (the nickname of the run down tenements)
- The Nativity Story (16.32)
- King Arthur (Freak references the legendary knight quite a bit)
- Lady Guinevere (Freak gives his mom the nickname The Fair Gwen)
- Excalibur (4.12)
- Lancelot (9.8, 16.23)
- The Holy Grail (12.48)
- Sir Gawain (16.23)
Pop Culture References
- Darth Vader (Freak dresses up as the evil Jedi when Max and he go on a quest)
- Star Trek (4.24, 23.20)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (8.25)
- The Waltons (21.13)
Freak the Mighty Allusions Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.
More on Freak the Mighty Navigation