Advertisement - Guide continues below
Act I, Scene 5
Ministry of Magic, Harry's Office
- A Time-Turner is in custody.
- This is like a super Time-Turner—it allows people to go back in time farther than one hour.
- Hermione, the Minister for Magic, shows it to Harry, the Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
- Hermione mentions that some people are worried Voldemort might be coming back.
- But more importantly, Harry hasn't been keeping up with his paperwork.
- As Harry's boss, Hermione encourages him to get through his inbox.
More on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child