Advertisement - Guide continues below
Act III, Scene 1
Hogwarts, Headmistress' Office
- Scorpius is shocked to learn that he's somehow changed the present so much that he now has athletic ability.
- At least he does according to Headmistress Umbridge, who tells him "there's rarely a Snitch" he doesn't catch (3.1.6). And she doesn't mean in the face.
- She wants to promote him to Slytherin Head Boy, but she doesn't understand his recent obsession with dead Harry Potter.
- He agrees to stop obsessing over The Boy Who Died.
- Umbridge makes him pledge to "Voldemort and Valor" (3.1.16), proving that team red in Pokemon Go is the worst.
More on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child