Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Act III, Scene 11
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Act III, Scene 11
Hogwarts, Slytherin Dormitory
- Harry is mad at Albus for doing something stupid and reckless.
- (Um, he learned by watching you, dad.)
- Harry then apologizes for thinking Scorpius was a black cloud.
- Harry admits he was scared when Albus was missing.
- Albus says, "I thought Harry Potter wasn't afraid of anything?" (3.11.19).
- Albus then says that even when he was in Gryffindor in an alternate timeline, Harry still hated him.
- So it's not about him being in Slytherin.
- Harry says he knows it isn't about that. But what's it about?
- Harry asks Albus if he's okay.
- Harry, who needs everything to be about him, says, "No. Nor me" (3.11.28).