Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Act III, Scene 21
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Act III, Scene 21
St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards, Delphi's Room
- Harry has decided that Delphi Confunded Amos, tricking him into thinking she was his niece.
- In Delphi's room, Harry hears a voice speaking Parseltongue.
- He talks back to it, and the prophecy Delphi recited appears.
- Then Ginny finds another clue.
- The writing is on the wall, literally: "I will rebirth the Dark. I will bring my father back," (3.20.38).
- We don't know what's weirder, the fact that Voldemort has a daughter, or that his daughter wrote this on her own bedroom wall.