- Nick plucks the security card from Wainwright's pocket and meets Kat in the Romani room.
- Unfortunately, Simon isn't able to turn off the cameras from his remote location in the bathroom.
- Outside, Wainwright explains how a museum puts out fires without soaking the paintings: "We simply suck all the oxygen out of the room" (32.30). Using a giant Hoover Vacuum, kind of, but for oxygen.
- Simon finally manages to turn the cameras off, and Kat and Nick scramble for Marcus's discarded wheelchair. What're they after? The oxygen tanks attached to either side.
- Able to breathe again, they disassemble the chair, which is made of all of the tools a thief needs to pull off a heist.
- Kat slides away one of the Henley's paintings and, thankfully, she's right: one of Taccone's stolen paintings is underneath it. Great job, Kat.