Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Hale and Kat travel to visit Uncle Eddie. He invites them inside and feeds them soup.
- Kat starts feeling a little left out when she realizes that Uncle Eddie, along with the Bagshaw brothers, did a job without her.
- But she pushes her feelings aside to ask Uncle Eddie for help.
- He tells her that he doesn't know who stole the paintings her father is accused of stealing, or where the thief is, but he knows where he's been: Taccone's place, of course.
- Stay tuned for more information.
More on Heist Society