Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Roy has a sit-down with his father and, after chatting about birds (specifically the burrowing owl), Roy tells his father almost everything.
- Mr. Eberhardt absorbs all the information and decides to take Roy on a little walk.
- The two of the chat about the owls and Mother Paula's and how the company probably has the necessary paperwork to build on the land.
- Roy also tells his father what he knows about Mullet Finger's family situation; which Roy's dad thinks isn't a good one.
- At the end of the night, Roy's dad says he's gonna spend some time thinking about this whole situation.
- Mrs. Eberhardt checks in on Roy before he drifts off to bed. She tells him how lying isn't a good thing and that she doesn't want Roy to end up getting in trouble.
- Roy knows this already. But Mullet Fingers really needed a doctor and Roy says he would do it again if he had to.
- Roy's mom smiles (after he just told her he'd lie again?) and just tells him to always use his best judgment.
- And that's exactly what he's going to do regarding the burrowing owls.