Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The diner staff is shocked when G.T. asks Addie out on a date and awed when she says "yes."
- Braverman then asks Hope if she'd like to go out to dinner with him.
- She makes a comment about an epidemic of dating, and Braverman doesn't know if this is a yes or a no.
- A few days later Hope apologizes to Braverman for freaking out and admits that she really does want to go out with him but she's scared.
- Braverman suggests a practice date right there in the diner. He makes pork chop sandwiches, grabs a vase of flowers and a candle, and sets up a table for two. Dinner ends with their first kiss