Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet Chapter 33
Advertisement - Guide continues below
- To Henry's surprise, Samantha is really good at cooking traditional Chinese meals. They have a lovely dinner together.
- Samantha even makes dragon's beard candy, which is something Henry hasn't had in a long time. He's shocked because it takes years to learn how to make; Samantha says she's been practicing.
- Then Marty starts asking Henry if he's going to start looking for Keiko. Isn't his father curious about what his long-lost childhood sweetheart has been up to? We know we are…
- Henry says he's thought about Keiko, but he grew up and started a family, so that took precedence.
- Marty points out that now would be a good time to look her up and return her sketchbooks.