Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Toswiah/Evie has trouble not answering roll call when the other Toswiah's name is called.
- The other Toswiah calls her out for this on the playground, and Toswiah/Evie tells her it's a cousin's name. Way to play it smooth, girl.
- Toswiah continues to tease her for being from San Francisco. What is this girl's deal with San Fran?
- Toswiah/Evie and the other Toswiah find a connection through a Mark Twain quote. Like you do.
- Then the kids start teasing her about her mom being a Jehovah's Witness.
- The other Toswiah tells Toswiah/Evie she was born here—she belongs—and Toswiah/Evie feels she most definitely doesn't.