Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Toswiah/Evie thinks back to the day after the shooting, when the death threat calls started coming.
- Cameron/Anna came home from school upset because Joseph, her boyfriend and Officer Randall's son, started telling everyone her father was a liar.
- Toswiah/Evie thinks about how she's never had a problem with being black, but now she realizes only a few people in Denver can relate to her experience.
- She explains the Blue Wall of Silence, which says cops vouch for each other, and thinks about what a strong presence cops have always been in her life.
- Toswiah/Evie describes the night Inspector Albert Oliver came to the Green house to discuss the shooting with Daddy.
- She overheard them talking about the reasons for and against Daddy testifying against Officers Randall and Dennis.
- Toswiah/Evie wishes she could stop time right there, that night, before Daddy agreed to testify.