If I Stay Chapter 11: 8:12 P.M.
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Chapter 11: 8:12 P.M.
- Mia overhears that the man who hit her family's car is alive.
- Mia isn't angry at him, because "his life has changed irrevocably too" (11.6).
- Ghost-Mia finds Kim and Adam plotting to break into the ICU.
- Adam plans on dressing up as a janitor and sneaking in, but he can't find a spare janitor's costume lying around.
- Adam has another plan, and he dashes off.
- Mia has a flashback to the time she almost quit playing cello. But then she decided not to quit playing cello.
- Instead, Mia went to a music camp with other classical-instrument-playing kids.
- Mia went to the camp for four years and even earned a prestigious solo in their year-end concert.
If I Stay Chapter 11: 8:12 P.M. Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.