If I Stay Chapter 13: 10:40 P.M.
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Chapter 13: 10:40 P.M.
- Real-Mia's blood pressure plummets. Her abdomen is full of fluid and must be drained.
- Ghost-Mia wonders if she even wants to wake up now that Teddy is gone.
- Mia has a flashback to the one funeral she attended. Her mom and dad's friend had died.
- Mom hated the funeral because it was sad and schmaltzy, not at all what her friend would have wanted.
- Mom and Mia talk about how they'd want their funerals to play out.
- Mia wants Mozart's Requiem playing.
- Mom hopes she and Mia's dad will die together. Oops, look like she got that wish, but a lot earlier than she'd hoped for.
- Ghost-Mia wonders if she should die, so they can all "go down as a family" (13.65). Uhh.
- But Mia doesn't think her mother would be happy with that decision.
If I Stay Chapter 13: 10:40 P.M. Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.