If I Stay Chapter 5: 12:19 P.M.
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Chapter 5: 12:19 P.M.
- "There are a lot of things wrong with me" (5.1), Mia says, and she doesn't mean her complete lack of fashion sense.
- Mia has a collapsed lung, a ruptured spleen, internal bleeding, broken ribs, and brain contusions. It's like she's an NFL player, not a cellist.
- Ghost-Mia is able to watch the surgeons operate on real-Mia.
- To test her ghostly abilities, Mia tries to walk through the wall…
- And smacks into the wall. At least ghosts don't feel pain.
- Ghost-Mia walks to the waiting room like a normal person.
- Mia's grandparents are there.
- Mia has a flashback to when she auditioned for Julliard.
- Gramps drove Mia to San Francisco, where she aced the audition.
- Then Gramps took Mia out on the town. They had a great time.
- When they returned, Gramps hugged Mia. He's usually a handshake guy, so the hug was a big deal.
If I Stay Chapter 5: 12:19 P.M. Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.