If I Stay Chapter 6: 3:47 P.M.
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Chapter 6: 3:47 P.M.
- Real-Mia is moved to the ICU.
- Ghost-Mia can still say I see you to her own body, which is weird.
- Mia eavesdrops on the nurses, who say she is in "grave" condition (6.4).
- Mia hopes she can see Adam before she goes.
- Mia has a flashback to the early days of her relationship with Adam. "It didn't start out so smoothly" (6.12), apparently.
- Mia's parents love Adam, and he's super romantic.
- Mia and Adam have a Titanic moment in her bedroom when he says, "I want you to play me like a cello" (6.41). That's totally the new "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls."
- Mia literally rubs her cello bow all over him. No, really. We're not making this up.
- Adam then plays Mia like a guitar, which involves fingers and plucking. It's orgasmic. Hey, don't look at us; we're just the messengers.
- The next day, Mia tells Adam she loves him.
- If this is not starting out smoothly, we wonder how mind-blowing a smooth start would be.
If I Stay Chapter 6: 3:47 P.M. Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.