If I Stay Chapter 7: 4:39 P.M.
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Chapter 7: 4:39 P.M.
- Everyone and their mother is in the waiting room for Mia.
- Well, except Mia's own mother. She's dead. (Too soon?)
- Mia's BFFL Kim arrives. Kim's mother is a wreck, but Kim is holding it together.
- Until she's in private. Kim goes to the hospital's multi-denominational chapel and does a little prayer-slash-talking-to-ghost-Mia, even though she has no idea that Ghost-Mia is right there listening.
- Kim prays for her friend not to die.
- Mia has a flashback to how she and Kim met, in middle school.
- Kim and Mia hated each other at first. So much so that they got into a fistfight.
- But after a few punches, Kim and Mia became fast friends, inseparable ever since.
- That happened to us all the time in middle school.
If I Stay Chapter 7: 4:39 P.M. Study Group
Ask questions, get answers, and discuss with others.
Tired of ads?
Join today and never see them again.