- Both Day and June know that the Republic is after them, even if they've publically announced that Day is dead, so they have to keep on the move.
- They decide that they're going to go to the waterfront together to get Eden, and then they'll cross the border.
- Day tries to convince June not to go with him, but she refuses of course.
- They kiss again in the rain, because that's very romantic (as Ryan Gosling showed us all in The Notebook).
- June asks Day about his name and he tells her that it represents living one day at a time and trying to walk in the light.
- They watch the rain and wait for the new day to dawn.