- Day has put on a disguise and wanders around the sector, looking for any information he can on the person who's looking for him.
- He gets to a Chinese-themed bar and goes over to talk to the bartender, a pretty girl who also participates in the underground Skiz fights.
- The bartender tells him that the guy who's looking for someone who needs the plague medicine wants that person to meet him at the ten-second place tonight. Only Day knows what that means.
- The ten-second place refers to a bank that Day broke into in ten seconds. With the money from that bank bust, he bought an electro-bomb, a weapon that disables guns around it.
- Day finishes up flirting with that cute bartender and decides that he's going to go to the ten-second place. This guy doesn't shy away from danger.