Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The flock relocates to the top floor of a super tall apartment building, which feels safer than staying in a tree.
- Nudge and Max go grocery shopping and they all eat dinner before going to bed.
- Except for Max, that is, who can't stop thinking about how the Erasers are able to track them down so easily.
- She also wonders why Ari stopped the Erasers from killing them today. Then there's the issue of Angel's new powers… what's going to happen with those?
- The voice in Max's head tells her to stop worrying and to go to sleep. Without even thinking about it, she does just that.
More on Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment