Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Even though they're anxious and worried about Angel, Max, Nudge, and Fang still enjoy their long-distance flight.
- Max thinks about the towns that they're passing and the kids below, wondering what their lives are like and how different it must be to grow up "normal."
- As she's flying, she makes out the shape of a few bigger kids—boys—ganging up on one small girl.
- She turns to Fang and tells them to meet her at Lake Mead. She's going to swoop down and defend that kid, even though it'll set their schedule back a bit more.
- Even though Fang doesn't approve, he has no choice but to take Nudge and go to the lake.
More on Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment