Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Because they're under surveillance, Max can't exactly talk to Angel, Nudge, or Fang while they're locked up in their dog crates.
- At some point, a scientist comes in and dumps an experiment into the crate next to Max's. The kid looks covered by a fungus, and sometime later, he stops breathing—Max realizes that he's died.
- The scientists and Ari come back and load Max, Angel, Nudge, and Fang onto a cart while they're still in their dog crates.
- Then they push them outside and over to the yard at the School. This is the same yard where Erasers are trained to bring down prey by tearing creatures apart.
- Yeah, things aren't looking so good…
More on Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment