Advertisement - Guide continues below
- The next morning, Max and the rest of the flock wake up and go off to find some food before hunting down the Institute.
- Max buys them all honey-roasted peanuts (nom nom) and they walk around for a while. She calls 411 to ask about a listing for the Institute for Higher Living, but there's no listing under that name.
- Then they reach an electronics store with a whole display of TV screens in the window.
- As Max walks buy, she feels pain in her head again, then words start scrolling across the screen addressed to her.
- The words on the screen tell her to get onto the Madison Avenue bus and to get off where it looks fun. How mysterious.
More on Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment