Advertisement - Guide continues below
- Katrina is Treena, by the way. And she's the one donning the narrative cap this time around.
- Treena reports that Lou stayed in her room "for a whole thirty-six hours" after returning home from her trip (25.1). Not a good sign.
- Treena finally enters Lou's cave of despair and gets the story.
- Treena reveals that Lou got a letter from the college while she was away, which she went ahead and opened. Lou has an interview tomorrow.
- Lou doesn't want to go, but Treena convinces her. That's a good sister.
- That night, Lou reveals that she passed the interview. She still seems hesitant to go to school, however, especially now that she doesn't have any income coming in.
- Lou also decides to tell her parents everything about the Will situation. Her dad is sad but sympathetic, while her mom is horrified and angry.
- Mr. Clark notes that the Traynor family hasn't been home for the last couple days. Oh, no. With a shock, Lou realizes that tomorrow is the big day.
- The next day, Lou wonders whether she should have gone with Will. As she does so, the doorbell rings. It's a reporter from the Globe, and she wants to know about Will's plan.
- Someone must have spilled the beans. But who?
- The phone rings off the hook all day with calls from reporters. One call, however, is from a very different source—Camilla Traynor.
- Will is still alive, and Mrs. Traynor has booked Lou a flight out to Switzerland that night.
More on Me Before You