My Sister's Keeper Part 7: Monday / Chapter 1
Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 7: Monday / Chapter 1
- Campbell leaves Julia alone on the boat and goes to the hearing, only to find that Anna is missing; he finds her in Kate's room at the hospital and drives her to courthouse.
- On the way, she asks him why he has a service dog, but he makes up a really big lie about it, as usual.
- Here's another lie: He tells Anna she won't have to testify, even though she probably will.
- The first witness is Sara, and Campbell grills her a like a turkey and cheese Panini.
- His big question: "How can you claim to love both of [your daughters] equally? How can you say that you haven't been favoring one child in your decisions?" (7.1.136).
- Ooh, good point.
- Sara responds, "Aren't you asking me to do that very thing. […] Only this time, to favor the other child?" (7.1.137).