Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 8: Tuesday / Chapter 1
- Campbell is as happy as a pig in Charlotte's Web because he knows that as long as Brian agrees with Anna, in court, this case is a lock.
- Everything is going fine on the stand until Brian says, "I still wish Anna would donate a kidney" (8.1.42). Dude…
- And Campbell's case crashes and burns like the Hindenburg. Oh, the humanity.
- The only way to save this from being a total disaster is for Anna to testify, but she doesn't want to.
- Campbell suggests she sleep on it, but she insists that she won't change her mind.
- "Don't expect me to be able to change your life" (8.1.75), Campbell says. Ooh, burn.
More on My Sister's Keeper