Advertisement - Guide continues below
Part 3, Chapter 8
- A letter from Mr. Sharpe to Mr. Clepp Asquith, a trustee of the College:
- Mr. Sharpe informs Mr. Asquith that Octavian has disappeared, but that they are doing whatever they can to track Octavian down.
- They think that Octavian headed east toward the coast and may be with the militiamen.
- They've already dispatched people to search the towns of Roxbury, Charlestown, Cambridge, Salem, and Newburyport.
- If Octavian's with the militia, Mr. Sharpe thinks they'll get him in a few days.
More on The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing: Traitor to the Nation, Volume I: The Pox Party